Saturday 21 April 2012

outfit of the day : spring style


FASHION! Turn to the left! FASHION! Turn to the right! oooooooooo Fashion!

So I thought I would start this post with a song. I always think of David Bowie's "Fashion" when I say the word.

















I feel like this post is a bit ironic because I generally have the fashion sense of a dyslexic squirrel. However, Kelsey is slowly attempting to teach me how to properly dress myself, and I think I am starting to get it.

I was always that kid who wore whatever I wanted whenever I felt like it. Often that meant I would wear sweatshirts on days that everyone else was wearing sundresses, and t-shirts on days that it was pouring rain. Though I still wear what I want, I have a better idea of when to wear it!



This is definitely one of my favourite spring outfits!


ps: jordyn ♥ 

5 comments:

  1. You are TOO cute! I love your outfit Jordyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get that dress at Target recently?? I Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No :( I think I bought it last July/August.
      But thank you! It is one of my favourite dresses!

      Delete
    2. You look amazing-good job. I love the bracelet and ring.

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...