Saturday 19 May 2012

outfit of the day : florals & lace

I am absolutely in loveee with all things lace & floral, so when I found these incredible pieces at some local Edmonton thrift stores, I was ecstatic! The top was a find by my wonderful husband, and the floral maxi skirt was a treasure I found when searching for long skirts for our trip to Africa (since I'm not allowed to wear any shorts/show off any leg!). 

I have a feeling flowing maxi skirts paired with cute tops are going to become my summer staple :) 
What's your summer style? 


ps: clara ♥ 

6 comments:

  1. clara, you're a doll! you look fabulous. good work thrifting, don't you love that feeling when something is perfect?? i didn't know you were going to africa too - i've been on the hunt for maxis as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks celine! & I just got back from Africa so expect a post soon with a big update =)

      Delete
  2. You look so lovely! That bow in your hair is the perfect touch.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! I particularly love that bow, for some reason bows in hair make me feel like Belle from Beauty & the Beast =)

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the bow, rings, skirt...everything. I would totally wear this!

    Erin :)
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the love Erin! I could totally see you wearing it too!

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...