Saturday 30 June 2012

outfit of the day : owl love!


I love owls!!  So I was very excited when I found this cute top on sale at Urban Outfitters.


As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what to pair it with!  I don't own very many skirts, and I usually don't know what to wear with the ones I do have.  This top and skirt made a perfect combo for a bright summer day, and a lunch date with Kelsey and our great Auntie Tina!

Owls are just so cute!  Sometimes we can hear them hooting when we work on the farm (they must have an owl version of insomnia!)


As per usual I took a jumping photo while wearing a skirt.  I'm not sure why but I love jumping photos, especially for outfit posts!

Hope you had a great week!

ps: jordyn ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. you seriously have the cutest style! I LOVE your shirt & skirt combo, sooo adorable & perfectly "jordyn".

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...