Saturday 14 July 2012

outfit of the day: {lace and cameras}

{Clara's wearing: shirt/urban outfitters, vest/bluenotes, skirt/old navy, tights/ebay, shoes/borrowed from Kels}

It was so much fun turning the tables on Clara....and putting her in front of the camera instead of behind it!


The earrings that she's wearing are gift from me!  {You can learn how to make your own HERE}

And a fun fact: The vintage brownie camera she's holding is my grandpa's from the 60's!


What a cutie!



This girl has such sweet style...I would gladly raid her closet any day!

ps: kelsey (&clara) ♥

6 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute! I love that camera. I have a similar one that my parents picked up from who-knows-where.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am totally addicted to collecting vintage cameras...they're just so special!

      Delete
  2. Every photo is adorable! And you have awesome taste in earrings, because those are so cute. I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks erin! =) and I loveee those earrings too, they were gifted from Kels, which makes them that much more special.

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...