Saturday 7 July 2012

outfit post : an apple a day

While I was visiting BC last month, I took as many mini photoshoots of Kels & Jordyn while I was there.  Their apple farm is soooo beautiful, so I had so much fun shooting these girls, playing dress-up, and broadening my creative senses! 
& of course, I couldn't resist doing an apple themed shoot, despite them totally NOT being in season... so don't be deceived, there's no real apples on the trees yet, but enjoy these photos of the lovely apple farmer & blogger : Miss Kelsey =)
wearing: cardigan...bootlegger, dress...urban outfitters, tights... closet, and shoes...spring (boxing week sale).


she has the most darling shoes!



Isn't she just lovely? This girl is the most chic apple farmer you'll ever meet
& Jordyn definitely wins the title of the quirkiest and spunkiest.

Keep a look out for a sister shoot that'll be posted sometime in the next couple weeks!


ps:
 clara (&kelsey) ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are so darling. I love the idea of themed shoots and an apple picking one is perfect for summer.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...