Friday 13 July 2012

soul sisters


I had the BEST time with Clara when she came out in June!  And at the end of a couple of our photoshoots, we decided to take a few photos together!


We're really just two big goofs.
And I love it.



One of my favorite things about our friendship is that no matter how much time has passed since we saw each other last....we always pick up exactly where we left off.  


We share so many of the same passions, and I'm sincerely hoping that one day we'll be able to live MUCH closer together!


I am so excited that we will be together again for our beautiful friend Jenna's wedding on July 22nd!  What a treat to be together twice within less than two months!


She is my soul sister, and I love her to pieces!

“Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with 
someone you love, aren't you already there?”
-Richard Bach

ps: kelsey (&clara) ♥

2 comments:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...