Sunday 21 October 2012

weekly wrap-up : snapshots

This week I... enjoyed a date game night at home with my hubby =] 
Ate: these delicious pumpkin cookies...keep an eye out for them on the blog!
They'll be coming your way in a Tasty Tuesday sometime soon.
Made: this diy. I love the cozy look of elbow patches!

Enjoyed: waking up beside this handsome man every morning =] So blessed! Marriage is the best.  
Shot: my first wedding, a maternity shoot, and an engagement shoot. It's been insanely busy, but I am absolutely loving photography! When you've got a moment, go check out my photography blog/ like my facebook page & leave me some love!

I was sooo excited to shoot my first wedding! 

Hope you all had a lovely week as well!

p.s.   clara

1 comment:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...