Saturday 2 February 2013

outfit post: I heart moccasins!


I <3 moccasins!  They're just so warm and comfy...it's like wearing slippers in public.  Except they're cuter.  And people don't give you funny looks...

mocassins: minnetonka // jeans: h&m // shirt: plenty // blazer: charlotte russe

Fact #1:  Jordyn bought these moccasin boots for me several years ago, and they've been one of my favorite presents to date.  The only downside is that I always have to wait for a sunny day to wear them since they don't do too well in the rain!

Fact #2:  As you can probably tell by my pink nose, it was absolutely freezing out!  So this session was cut quite short.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking, we're B.C. wimps.  But the wind was seriously insane!

kthanksbye.


p.s. ♥ kelsey

2 comments:

  1. I love this simple, classy outfit! Very cute!


    http://lavendersblue2.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! it's definitely my go to outfit for every occassion ;)

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...