Saturday 25 May 2013

outfit post : beach days

This outfit post was taken on the coast of S. Korea in the city of Busan, which is my mama's hometown! Caleb and I went out for a morning walk, did a little outfit post, enjoyed the lovely sand and sounds of the ocean, and picked up some treasures for us to take home. Now that I'm back in Alberta, I'm missing the beaches terribly and can't wait to be by the seaside again!
Tank top: H&M  /  Belt: local market  /  Skirt: thrifted  /  Hat: market in Korea  /  Sunglasses: Garage
p.s.   clara

6 comments:

  1. I love that hat!!!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! My dad is from Busan. I'd love to visit Korea again. It's been years! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make sure you visit during spring or fall! best times of year to be near the ocean :) not quite as crowded...or as uncrowded as Korea gets haha

      Delete
  3. Oh how jealous I am. I would just cry to have a day at the beach. You look absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank-you! and I miss the beach terribly!

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...