Saturday 18 May 2013

outfit post: flowers and a frock


Sometimes I have a Hermione kind of hair day.

My hair is naturally wavy, so I usually just touch up the curls around my face and that's it!  But....when it rains, or is super humid, my poor hair tends to frizz and puff up a bit.  haha.  That's what's happening in these photos, oh well!


Now this is basically my Summer uniform when I'm not working on the farm.  A dress and a denim jacket!  So easy, but still cute.

dress + jacket: aeo // purse: one fated knight (this is the one I won in a fb contest! score.) // shoes: shine


I am so excited for this upcoming Summer.  My mom is an avid gardener, and has been working hard planting and tending to her flower beds in the past couple weeks!  We have the prettiest backyard, and I can't wait to share more photos of it in the coming months.  It feels good to be home.

p.s.   kelsey

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! These photos are breath taking! Totally gorgeous! Love the dress paired with the denim <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! I need a pair of shoes like that... Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit. so adorable.
    great photos. lady.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...