Monday 17 June 2013

Changes!


Hey everyone! 

So as you may have noticed the blog had an awesome face lift.  Buttons were added, fonts were changed, photos were photographed, and paintings were painted!!  

However, while new things were added, some old things had to change as well.  While this past year has been fantastic, I have realized that full time blogging is not really my thing right now.  With my other commitments I was finding it hard to complete my blog posts, and I often ended up depending on Kelsey or Clara to fill in for me last minute.  This wasn't ideal for anybody, so after talking to the other ladies, I decided to step down from being a full time ps heart contributor.

But fear not!  The wonderful Kelsey and Clara have invited me to still participate in the blog.  I will mostly be teaming up with Kelsey to create fun and exciting Tasty Tuesday treats!  And I am sure Kelsey will wrangle me into participating in outfit posts and styled shoots, so I can promise you have not seen the last of me.


p.s.   jordyn

1 comment:

  1. we will miss you Jordyn.
    But i'm glad you're still sitting around for the yummy Tasty Tuesdays :D
    Blog looks amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...