Saturday 6 July 2013

outfit post : sundrenched

As you can probably tell from my last weekly wrap-up, I had an amazing July-long weekend hanging out at the lake with family and friends! After a gorgeous, albeit extremely hot day of hanging out in the sun, we took some snapshots as the sun was setting and the end result are these beautiful, sundrenched photos. (& many thanks to my dear friend Jenna for taking these photos!) The lighting was absolutely gorgeous so I had some fun with some dear friends of mine, so check out those photos over here on my photography blog too!
sweater : korea  /  dress : forever XXI  /  sandals : birkenstocks  /  earrings : ten thousand villages  /  watch : bella 

p.s.   clara

6 comments:

  1. you look adorable! and the light is SO DREAMY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks dear! and I knoww, we had so much fun behind the camera with all the gorgeous light =]

      Delete
  2. Beautiful you and the light is just so perfect on you. I also like that you wearing the pull over on the off shoulder dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Martin! We'll definitely have to check out your music :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...