Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween! {and a nerdy pumpkin carving affair}


Jordyn and I hosted a pumpkin carving party on Saturday, and it was one giant nerdfest.  The resulting pumpkins were absolutely hilarious, and I'm so proud of us.  Haha.  The above two pumpkins are Loki (on the left) and Thor and his exploding hammer (on the right), and are Jordyn's and my pumpkins respectively.

It was a fun night complete with hot apple cider, popcorn, and apple cider donuts.  So good.








Please take note of my awesome photoshop job in the above photo.  So corny, but I love it.
(hint: I'm not really holding Thor's hammer!)


Happy Halloween!

p.s. ♥ kelsey 

2 comments:

  1. Those are some of the best carved pumpkins I've seen!

    Your friends are very lucky to enjoy all those delicious treats you post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...